Monday, March 17, 2008

We're going to Costa Rica! We're going to Costa Rica! We're going to Costa Rica!


Can anyone tell we're excited out of our MINDS???!!!

We leave Friday.

We are impatiently anticipating:

-Rafting level 3/4 rivers
-Taking a horseback ride through the jungle to a Canopy tour
-Scuba Diving
-Getting TAN! (Well, at least for me. Sadly, Patrick is unable to produce brown skin no matter how hard we try)

We have prepared by stocking ourselves with:

-Aqua Socks (and yes, mine are actually Aqua!)
-45% Deet Bug Repellant
-Hiking Shorts (yes, they're as ugly as they sound)
-Terrain appropriate sneakers
-Emergency Ponchos
-Sunscreen (SPF 10 for me and 30 for Mr. Larsen)
-SPF 30 Chapstick (I am trying to not get a cold sore this trip!)
-Mini-Fans
-lightweight sweatshirts

Anything we forgot?

12 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

me and mark. we'll pack our bags and be there on friday morning.

becca said...

dang. i was gonna say "me" but they beat me to it.

Ellsworth Family said...

I am so jealous, you guys will have such a blast!!!

Tyson and Heather said...

Hey..that was my line too!!:(!! Umm...jealous?! Yeahp...definitely. HAVE AN ABSOLUTE BLAST GUYS!!!

Jane Huddleston said...

SO JEALOUS. What a cooooool vacation. How long have you been planning it?

Nat said...

fun!!!! that totally beats our london trip, which i will have to blog about now. also the limes is a mexican thing, i don't know what our thing is with limes, we just really like them.
....maybe hats?

Bekah said...

Have soo much fun!! Don't forget to put bug spray on your head:-) hehe!!

Unknown said...

My only consolation as I seethe with jealousy is that perhaps you guys will look like Steve and Terry Irwin in your hiking shorts as you vacation in paradise. Bon voyage! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Can you add me to the list of jealous visitors? We have some friends who stayed at this place called Maquenqe and we're thinking of heading down there soon too, with our dogs :)

Have a lovely time.

The Andrews said...

Wow, you and Patrick are definitely the adventurers! Rafting level four rapids, crazy, I love it! I hope you have a blast, can't wait to see some of the fun pics you post when you get back!

Bekah said...

Post your pictures already!! :-)

Drew and Kat said...

SO Fun, Can't wait to see your guys' pictures! Drew is still in school, so we don't even really have time for a honeymoon, so I am SUPER jealous! =)