Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!!!

I know I have a lot to catch up on, but before I did anything else, I HAD to tell you all.....

Patrick got a job yesterday! At my Agency!! On an AMAZING account (that I can't say because I think it's technically a secret that we won it, but I promise it's a good one!). I almost just gave a clue but I don't want to lose my job...haha

We are SOOO excited. SOO SOO SOO SOO Excited. Not only because he got a great job at one of the best agencies in the world, but also because now we don't have to Move!!!!

I'll post about other excitements later. But I can't tell you how happy we are. It's been a stressful few months. And I apologize to those of you who didn't know he had lost his job. I just felt weird blogging about it.

14 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

congratulations, again! :) so happy for you guys.
(and very glad you don't have to move!)

Lisa and Mark said...

i didn't know you guys were thinking that you'd have to move!!!! holy crap. so fun that you guys can walk into the same building now. now the question is, how do you get out of going to lunch with him everyday??

Shannon said...

Oh I'm so glad Sarah!!! Congratulations!!! Now you guys can commute together. Go to lunch together. Stay late together. (Is your life coming full circle? This sounds like when you guys worked in the ad lab together ;)

B&K said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I was soo scared that you two were leaving us!!! Can't wait to celebrate:-)

Meg Ruth said...

That's fantastic! That can be a totally scary thing

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys, that's exciting for both of you. Patrick I promise I'll call soon so we can catch up!

Kyle said...

yay! congrats! we are SO glad you guys aren't leaving us!!! :)

Kristina said...

Congrats! That sounds awesome for you two! You'll have to find a way to post what account it is without getting in trouble at work! I'm very curious!

becca said...

yahoozil. fun that you'll be working at the same place. ad lab and y&r all over again.

deveney said...

yah! congrats patrick! sorry to hear that you had a rough couple of months, but excited for your new job and opportunity-good luck!

Tyson and Heather said...

CONGRATS...SO EXCITING! Yay for you guys:)!

Megan said...

That's so exciting. I hear about more and more people getting laid off everyday in the advertising world. It's really tough right now so that's fantastic he got a job. BTW I was reading Mediaweek and I saw your Agency picture for Agency of the year. That's pretty cool.

Julie said...

We're happy for you guys!

Yancy said...

glad you guys are doing ok.
Congratulations Patrick.