Friday, March 4, 2011

kind of a big deal

Someone is at BYU this weekend "Guest Lecturing" and giving Advertising students tips. (Also seeing Jimmer's last home game. How convenient).

I keep getting calls/texts/emails from friends about how their cousin's sister's best friend is interviewing with some hot guy from San Francisco (confession: I made that part up, they are all referring to him as Patrick) so I guess that means he's making a good impression. Duh.

Movers and shakers over here.

I won't talk about the fact that I've just sluffed around at the apt watching "Bethenny ever after" while he's gone.

It's depressing (and COLD) when you're home alone. But you get to have girl time! I went to the Ballet last night and am having a sleepover tonight. So looks like we're both having fun :)

1 comment:

Diana Hulme said...

yay for patrick! :) seriously so cool. and glad you are living it up while he's gone (hehe).