Wednesday, May 11, 2011

holy cow

Looks like somebody needs to learn how to deal with curveballs over here.

I had lots of great plans for our latest move to so cal. So many.

But Patrick got in to the University of Texas yesterday. That's not in California, folks.

But it is in Austin! And by golly if I have to move to Texas, that's the one place I'm excited to move to.

Never thought I'd call myself a texan.
(still praying for a usc acceptance though. Admissions gods, I'd be real into that)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

10 comments:

noelle regina said...

i think you mean holy longhorns.
THIS IS SOOOOOOO EXCITING. i will come visit in texas. do you know that i secretly want to move there? so jeal.

Tiffany said...

WHATTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?! for 13 seconds i had you and then....

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Texas is cool - you have to know that if Pierce and I came from that blessed state.

You'd LOOVE Austin. Seriously.

Good luck with USC. :)

Klarissa said...

Congrats! Although we would be sad to not even have you in the state - we are barely coping with you not in the city - not sure how we are going to take you being even farther away:( USC! USC! USC!

Becca said...

ro will be so happy. congrats!

Jessica and Reece said...

Sarah that's fantastic! UT is an awesome school! Though I secretly wish you guys would come join us at BYU so I would have another MBA widow to help me through the next two years :) Good luck with everything!

Mike & Andrea said...

Wow- that is awesome! I love texas! Is he going back to get his MBA? You look great by the way!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

my sister lives in austin with her fam and they love it! this will make it so much easier to visit you:)

Kimberley said...

Ummm. What??? I didn't even know there was another option out there, Good luck! I can't wait to hear where the wind blows you!

Tyson and Heather said...

congrats guys, sooo amazing to be accepted into multiple schools, go patrick and yay for texas too! exciting:)!