Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not sure if you can tell...

but I dyed my hair last night.

And by "I", I mean my friend who is an apprentice at Renaissance Salon. Anyone looking for a cheap ($30) but professional color/cut in SF should let me know. Trish is great!

What do you think? I think...it's great! Not too dark, so just a little different than usual.



It's been so long since I last colored my hair (highlights before Mere's wedding to be exact). I hope I don't get too addicted because this could get expensive!!

4 comments:

becca said...

um. you look adorable.

Diana Hulme said...

yea - i'm totally in. tell me the details on sunday.

and i love your hair. :)

Morgan said...

very cute! I was looking at that salon. Does your friend like it there?

Carrie said...

I like that color!

The only reason I pay an exorbitant amount for haircolor is all this stupid gray hair of mine! Darn genetics.