Monday, November 12, 2007

So Much Fun!















We're Back!!! (well, at least for the weekend!)

Highlights Include:














'Nuff Said here















K, I think you all know how much of a "consumer advocate" I am so here is my hard sell for Ottavio's in Provo. Last minute reservation for 20 people? No Problem. Private room? Free of charge! Delicious Food: Absolutely! Affordable? Yessiree. Lets just say, dinner was amazing! But it wasn't only because of the restaurant. I LOVED seeing everyone again! And I can't wait to come back this weekend too for Heather's wedding! Hooray!!!

Other highlights with no pictures include:

1. Staying with Julie (Patrick's Twin) and seeing the niece and nephew--So Cute!
2. Hanging out with Robert and having the best chicken Kebab's EVER (no joke. He is an AMAZING cook)
3. Kneader's Breakfast (minus the two zoobies with their laptops and chemistry books out while sitting down. Pretty sure there's a rule about Kneaders that includes eating and getting out asap. No loitering please! )
4. BYU Bookstore Fudge (that's from Patrick, not me :) )
5. Hanging out until midnight with Hotel D'Enclave

6 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I'm doubting that Patrick enjoyed the chicken kabobs!

Alison said...

Aw man, I miss kneaders bad!! That french toast is to die for.

becca said...

um...i guess i missed the fact that benton has become a cougar cheerleader.

michelle said...

I love the fact that 3/5 of your highlights involved food. Atta girl! Oh, and this is a confession to reading your blog.

Sarah said...

Good thing my brother is wonderful and made patrick a big ol' delicious steak too!

And yes, Becca, Benton is a cheerleader. A perfect match, don't you think?

Julie said...

I'm glad to see we were at the top of your list! We love you guys!!