Monday, November 12, 2007

The World's Most Delicious Burger

I think we've mentioned in previous posts that Patrick got a grill for his birthday present. Since then, he's become the family "griller". His most recent concoction was the Garlic and Herb Cheese stuffed Burgers. Honestly, I have NEVER eaten a better burger. And I'm not just saying that. It was absolutely DELICIOUS! We couldn't get enough. So I thought I'd share the recipe :) (I can guarantee they're tasty, I can't guarantee they're good for you!)

Herb Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Burgers
2 lbs ground beef chuck, 85% lean
2 T chopped/minced garlic
1/2 t Kosher Salt
1/4 t ground black pepper
3 T herbed garlic cream cheese (any cheese will work, just pick on based on what you like!)

Mix the beef, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl until well blended. Do not over mix! Using a light touch, form into 12 patties no more than 1/2 in thick

Put a portion of the cheese in the center of 6 patties; top with remaining patties and press together, taking care to seal the edges well.

Put the burgers on the grill and cook for 9 minutes, flipping after 5 minutes for medium-done.

*We added provolone cheese on top, and made the buns into garlic bread. They sound super garlicky, but they really weren't too over the top. You have got to try them!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Oh wow, that does look and sound delicious! We'll have to try it out!

becca said...

oh man. i want a satrickah bbq at timpview high park right about now.

Sarah said...

I agree. Can we have one? Lets meet in Utah for a 489 reunion bbq!

Carrie said...

Wow. I gotta be honest, that must taste better than it looks!