Thursday, November 1, 2007

Utah here we come!

Who'd have thought we'd be this excited to go to Utah!? Except, when you stop and think about it, there are LOTS of reasons why we would miss Utah (and specifically Provo). In no particular order:

1. Friends and Family
2. The Ad Lab
3. BYU
4. BYU Football
5. Sam Hawk (for those of you who have never been, you REALLY need to. It's AMAZING. Get the Beef Kalbi and you'll love me forever)
6. Sundance (Both restaurants and brunch)
7. Goodwood
8. Nicolitalia (but only for take-out)
9. Driving anywhere with no big issues or big traffic jams
10. Fairly Adequate Parking
11. Provo Bakery
12. Snuggling on my lovesac with my roommates
13. Deciding my 9 am class isn't THAT important and sleeping in
14. Everyone is Mormon ( I thought I hated that when I was in college. Now, I miss it. How Ironic.)
15. BYU Ranch
16. Creamery Ice Cream
17. Having people to hang out with

I'll continue updating as I remember more.

We'll see you all in Provo! And our dinner date is Saturday night at Ottavio's, 7 pm.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

yesssssss! so excited! (minus the byu ranch... uckkk)

becca said...

sooooo jealous.

Glitter said...

I ronically, I don't miss the 'tah at all... am I crazy? Perhaps. That might be a good explaination.

Alison said...

I miss Utah SOOOOOOOOOO much! Especially #s 1, 4, 5, 17, 14.
And the mountains.

I am glad I found your blog! Have fun in good ol' UT.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

WAIT WAIT WAIT...
ONE-I didn't know you had a blog!
TWO-I didn't know you came to Utah!

Your apartment looks amazing!!! I hope you guys are having a great time in San Francisco!! Isn't married life soooo wonderful?!