Wednesday, April 16, 2008

All Hail Yancy Zimmerman!

Cursed Becca. She linked this to her gmail status yesterday and it consumed way too much of my day. I thought I did well (compared to Henry's 66, Jake's 62 and Heron's 39) until I came into work this morning and saw Yancy's status. 92 WPM.

UGH! Stupid (I mean incredible) Yancy.

Then I talked to Becca. She got 85.

Looks like my measly 74 has a long way to go until we all hail me.

What's your score? Did you beat Yancy? Let me know!

UPDATE: I just got 80 wpm. I'm on my way!

8 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

i did one of those too! except the person i saw was 100 wpm, so i didn't even post my lame 70. :(

becca said...

yesss. i am to blame. i like the minty green by the way.

Jessica and Reece said...

Your blog background makes me crave mint-chocolate chip ice cream...I blog stalk you all the time, just so you know :) How is life in San Fran?

Diana Hulme said...

Hmmm. (A proud hmmm).
I got 84.

(After about 7 attempts).

I think it would be impossible to go any faster...they are inhuman.

Nat said...

argh!!! i'm only at 64! lame, i blame leaving school

ok said...

So I totally blog stalked you today... I got 105 wpm :) :) For real. PS I'm so so jealous you're in San Fran!!!

Bekah said...

So.... I'm thinking its time for a new blog update:-)...

Miss K$ said...

HAHA! Hi there! I had to comment on this becuase I too tried to beat YANCY at typing. Good to see you in SF- I did beat him with 104 words per minute. But I am not sure if that thing counts right- check ya later.