Monday, May 19, 2008

I love PSG!

Where else could you find a company that distributes 100% compostable paper products for employee use even though they are MUCH more expensive than Styrofoam? It's times like these when I am so grateful for where I work. And for the city that loves being Green. Now I just need to ween myself from my terrible paper towel addiction!!

(And yes, I did put my company's name backwards on purpose)

Oh, and that post I was promising revealing our secret Saturday purchase? I've been meaning to take my own pics, but this will have to suffice for now. I think most of you already know...
We bought a Mini!!! We've been contemplating buying a new car for a while now and with gas/parking in San Francisco being the way it is, we thought we'd better Carpe Diem. We owe Heather and Tyson HUGE for driving the Montero down to So Cal so my dad can sell it for us and we owe my Dad HUGE for selling it! It's pretty difficult to sell an SUV in San Francisco and its even harder to get a good deal on a Mini--but we think we made out pretty well :)

AND...thanks to Diana for the redesign :) Our blog looks so cute!

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Fun, fun!! When are we gonna go cruizin'?? :-)

P.S. Your blog looks great! Diana- please teach me how to cute-tify my blog!! haha

Diana Hulme said...

I love designing blogs. I am a nerd. :)

Julie said...

Wow you guys! I thought only movie stars drove Mini Coopers? Is there a side job I'm unaware of?? You know, a Ford Focus gets 35 MPG and the dimensions are very comparable. You could have gotten a steal of a deal from SaraDave! But, I guess you'll have to settle with a Mini. ;)

Tyson and Heather said...

he he he he he he he. LOVE IT:) I love your little car, its like candy to my eyes.