Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More Guests!

The best part about San Fran is living somewhere friends want to visit!! I have a feeling if we lived in the middle of nowhere, we'd see less of these beautiful faces.

Heather and Tyson drove in Friday night and even though we tried to tell them to stay with us in the city, they decided to spend time with other friends and sleep over there (I guess I can learn to share:) ). Saturday, Patrick and I were running around like crazy people doing what I'll post about next, so we didn't get to meet up with them until dinner time, which was totally a bummer. We went to this cute little Italian restaurant in North Beach called Volare. Its really hard to find a good restaurant in North Beach because there are SO many tourist traps, but lucky for us, the Fujikawa's other friends (and our new friends) the Packers already knew where to go. Brad has been going here since he was a little kid. Delish! I had Chicken Parmigiana and Patrick had Lasagna.

After dinner, even though we were all stuffed to the gills, we had to get Gelato. We went to Gelateria Naia which was soo good! I had peanut butter chip and Madagascar vanilla.

Sunday we spent the day watching the Jazz game and catching up. For those of you who don't know Heather, she is (among other things) the CMO of a new company called Knotheads. They are really great hair accessories that you should each buy 10 of. I am testing them out as we speak and so far I'm totally sold.

It broke my heart to say goodbye, but we easily convinved them that San Francisco is the best city in America and they totally fell in love. Now we just have to convince them to move here...hehe

5 comments:

Brittmae said...

Sarah! I am so glad I saw your blog on Noelle's and got checked to see if it was you! Wow--I am so jealous of living in SF...I bet you are having tons of friend visits. We are still in Provo and well, yeah, if anyone actually wants to come back and doesn't already have a Utah relative somewhere in the county, we would be happy to oblige.

I am starting law school this fall and my husband has another year of school left, but life is good. We (meaning me, mostly) blog at theboyandme.blogspot.com.

Have a great weekend!

Shannon said...

I cannot wait for the NEXT post... I know exactly what it's about and can't wait to see it! Also, I'm so glad you got more visitors!

Tyson and Heather said...

Fun post!! ahh...:( Now I really want to do a double-take this weekend! We LOVED seeing you two:) So fun. Thanks for the little blurp on the Knot Heads...glad they're going well for you! Love you both!

Tyson and Heather said...

Love the post--it makes me want to come back for a double-take this weekend! Can't wait for the next one--I know what it is too!!:) We loved seeing you both!

Carrie said...

I'm thinking Brenna needs some knotheads for that wild woman hair of hers....