Friday, October 10, 2008

A lot of good things have happened lately

Like going to the BYU vs UCLA game in Provo
And having it be a BLOW OUT
And hanging with the Low's
And actually having a picture of Aiden smile!

And eating at Trio with my best friends
And having Ro come visit and be the best house guest ever. Even if we didn't technically "bike" the bridge (Or take many pictures.)
And Patrick turned 27 (but all the pictures turned out terrible)
And Patrick's parents came to visit. But doesn't that deserve it's own post? I thought so too.

8 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

Good friends read their friends entire posts. This is me being a good friend. (Good thing your post had like 15 words, otherwise I might have been a bad friend today!)

Diana Hulme said...

Haha...Lisa's comment is funny.
I'm jealous that you got to go to the UCLA game! Looks like it was fun. :)

becca said...

great pics!!!!

Lex Cowan said...

WAIT u were in Provo. only 4 hours from me and didn't tell me :( i am hurt. jk. well i guess we will have to wait until Christmas to see each other. :)

Shannon said...

It was so great to see you guys! (ps, I can't believe Patrick is 27!!)

Julie said...

We really had fun seeing you two. It wasn't long enough, but, I guess we'll take what we can get! Aiden and Annie loved seeing their Uncle Patrick and Aunt Sarah. You guys are welcome to stay here anytime! We love you both!

Love,
Jules

Tyson and Heather said...

Fun times! So wish we could have been there for the UCLA game:)! Love the stream pic idea to catch up, may follow suit bc I'm soooo belated and behind on posts.

Sara said...

No wonder you haven't posted in a little while, y'all have been having way too much fun! Fun stuff.