Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In case you were wondering...

I would LOVE these as a Christmas Present. Yes, I know they're overpriced and overseas but that's what Christmas is all about, right? Impracticality :)

Gorgeous. And I've been looking for pretty coasters for forever. Wait a minute...don't you think Lisa Corcoran could make something like these with the Elison Machine?? Hmmmmmm.....

To be honest. I'd also like the throw blanket, the table centre piece, and any of the rugs. But I'd be happy with the coasters :)

Don't worry, I'll post some more realistic (and unrealistic) "Christmas Wishes" in the upcoming months to help give you all some ideas. :) I know, I know, I'm SO thoughtful. ;)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Man you are so thoughtful! I was really looking hard the past couple weeks for something overpriced I could buy you to throw on your coffee table. haha, JK. Those are definitely lovely coasters though.

Tyson and Heather said...

ooohh...i like those, good pickins.