Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I'm a big fan of any reason to celebrate, but for some reason, this year I wasn't very excited to dress up for Halloween. That quickly changed once Patrick and I got the great idea to dress up as John McCain and Sarah Palin.

Now, regarldess of your political affiliation, I'm sure you can appreciate our impressive (and thrifty!) costumes. Note, my outfit did NOT cost $150,000, nor is it from Neimans or Saks. And yes, that is baby powder in Patrick's hair (it's not that grey just yet).

We also found some awesome Maverick buttons online to complete the outfit. 









Our friends the Bellisarios and the Woolwine's threw a great Party friday night. There were lots of interesting costumes roaming around...



Oh, and feel free to drop by any of your leftover candy at our apt :) hehe

We're off to Laguna again this weekend to hang out with my parents! We're really excited. Especially because we get to go to a Ducks game. I LOVE hockey!! 

5 comments:

Just doin' my job said...

I knew it! I was suspicious there was somethin' going on between those two! The rumors of a SF love nest are true!!! Ms. Palin you look so much younger in person, you too Maverick!

Julie said...

I love your costumes! Great job you two! I love how in almost every picture you've got the thumbs up! We love you guys and miss you!

Shannon said...

Oh that is a great costume...

Sara said...

I love the costume idea! Very creative you two!

Tyson and Heather said...

AMAZING. You made me laugh super hard, thank you. Seriously awesome.