Sunday, November 30, 2008

SHHH...

I definitely started my Christmas music two days early this year. I have a VERY strict rule that Christmas music begins the day after Thanksgiving and is in FULL effect until Christmas Day when I am cut off again for another year. But, as I was baking (that turned out as NASTY Soup pie instead of the normal pecan pie I make EVERY SINGLE YEAR. What happened??) on Wednesday in preparation for Thanksgiving, I couldn't help myself.

Now, just picture, The Larsens dancing around to Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You" over and over again. It's times like these that I know I really scored. How many husbands would do that??

I LOOOOVVEEE Christmas Music. And I REALLY love that song. I don't care what any of you say. I won't change my mind!

For more appealing music, also check out "Maybe this Christmas". It's the best Christmas mix of all time. (Okay, maybe not all time, but definitely right now). Love it!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a fab Thanksgiving. Like usual, we brought a camera with us to Bakersfield, but forgot to charge it. Yet again another fun family weekend with no evidence. I promise, we had a blast and I LOVED Twilight. Can't wait to see it again!

*And apparently I'm in some sort of blogger funk. I can't write, I can't spell, and I can't think of anything to write about. :(

4 comments:

The Andrews said...

I wanted to start Christmas musi early but my mom wouldn't hear of it as we were preparing the food! I love Mariah Carey's song I am going to listen to it right now! Glad to know you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving, miss ya!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Hey Sarah, long time no see! I found your blog on other Londoner's blogs so just wanted to say hi. I'll always remember our OC obsession! Hope married life is going well and it's fun to see what you've been up to :)

Anonymous said...

noo patrick is steeling my job... dancing to Mariah Carey and dancing around the house!! i guess its ok if you promise to do it with me when we get home :) also save the second time to see twilight with me !! love you -Amanda

Lisa and Mark said...

umm, i have NO problem with christmas music starting early. and i think it's so funny that you guys were listening to that mariah carey song, because mark and i played it like 7 times and danced to it in our apartment (by ourselves). how embarrraasssssing.