Friday, December 12, 2008

Breakin' in the Party Dress

Oh yes. The infamous party dress. I LOOOVVEEE my party dress. And I got to wear it TWICE last week. When you calculate the CPW (cost per wear) it's already well on it's way to being justified :)

Plus, I got some sexy shoes to go with. There's no rule saying just because you're an old married lady you can't be a little sexy, right? The girls in SLC might say I was a little TOO sexy, but who's judging? Back off.

First thing's first. PSG Holiday Party. Quite a night full of dancing, eating, and chatting. I think most people dread their holiday parties, but not me. I love mine. Two years in a row now and I'm already looking forward to next year's! I think it helps that everyone is wasted and partying like crazy so I fit right in (minus the wasted partying part). The only bad part was the fact that numerous people commented on how they didn't recognize me and how GOOD I looked. I think it was supposed to be a compliment, but I was a little offended. You mean I don't look this good every day?! I had no idea I was such a wreck at work. So I owe Morgan a huge thank-you for helping me spice things up. (Seriously. I need you to teach me how to do this more often!)


Anyways. I didn't bring my own camera, but I have stolen proof of the party from my dear coworkers/friends. Not that any of you know them and all you really care about is checking ME out, so whatev. I'm waiting on a few choice selects to share with you, but these will do for now.
To help out those who detest long posts (Lisa), I'll separate out the Utah post.

2 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

well you sure look gorgeous.

i want a photo of just you in the dress so we can see it full on.

and one of the sexy shoes - c'mon!

Morgan said...

You are too kind lol. But seriously, you look good all the time!