Friday, December 12, 2008

Mere's BFA

*Photo Stolen from Mere

Last weekend I flew to Utah to attend the Opening (Insert Gala/Ceremony/Festivities as you deem appropriate) of Meredith Jones Hendrick's final show. Mere and I have been friends since freshman year.(I was going to upload freshman year pics but am too lazy to pull out the external hard drive right now)

We started the weekend off right by hitting up the Park City outlets where we definitely purchased matching dresses. Too bad we never got a twin pic.

That night, we went to her opening in the HFAC (up until Jan 11th. If you're in Provo, I highly, HIGHLY recommend attending). I have to say, I never doubted Mere's abilities and I think she's absolutely incredible, but this takes the cake. What an amazing final show. I'm so proud of her and everything she's done. (Plus, I'm nosy, so it was awesome to get to read a hundred personal letters and not get in trouble for snooping!)

*Photo Stolen from Becca

I know everyone wants to buy one of her gorgeous monoprints, but here's hoping I'm one of the first in line :) Have I dropped enough hints yet? haha.

I love you, Mere! WELL worth the trip!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Mere is so amazing! And it was wonderful seeing you!

March Madness said...

Yay! Mere's show! She's so talented. I'm going to saunter over there to check it out when I find some free time. Oh and yes, this is my first post, as I just started our blog! And yours is so adorable...
I'm adding you to our short but growing blog list. Hope everything is fabulous!

Valerie