Thursday, February 12, 2009

So what?

So what if I have ZERO self control and demanded that we open Valentine's Gifts last night.

So what if my present was a little ghetto fab. (Mine is silver, not gold though)
So what if Patrick drank two of his present (cane sugar DP from Dublin, TX ) last night



So what if we're doing our "romantic V-day dinner" at The House with BFFs instead of alone.

So what if this is like the best Valentine's EVER. I LOOVVVEEE my necklace. oh yes, and my husband. I love him the most.

4 comments:

Bekah said...

I LOVE your necklace!!! Soo cute!!! Happy early Valentine's day:-)

Tyson and Heather said...

I love the necklace, you just started a new trend I'm sure like usual;)!

Shannon said...

Hhaha you are so funny!

Also, I WILL call you this week! I miss you :(

g.lock said...

this is awesome! i fully support all decisions made.