Wednesday, February 4, 2009

True Birds


It's about time I posted about Heather and Heidi's fabulous headbands!

I've just been waiting for the right moment to share--when I actually remembered to take a picture of myself wearing one. And now that I'm feeling more comfortable with photobooth, I've finally taken the time to do it!

I've gotten lots of compliments every time I've worn this. Love it, Love them. True Birds forever!! (FYI Gals, I'm dying for the peacock one Heather's wearing and the soft band Heidi is wearing on the homepage!)

2 comments:

Ellsworth Family said...

Super cute headband, I have also been eyeing a few myself, now I just have to convince Ben to let me buy one, or two!!

Tyson and Heather said...

Cute friend, thanks for posting:) Looks fab on you as I knew it would--you're the headband queen!