Friday, May 29, 2009

dang it

When we were in Seattle last weekend we had the best burgers in the entire world. Not exaggerating. When you go to Seattle, you MUST go to Red Mill Burgers. I demand it.

Anyways, so at bootcamp* this morning, my trainer informed me that the reason my belly is so fat is because of all the cheeseburgers I eat. (also the Pizza and Burritos which I've eaten at least twice this week). So I've sworn off cheeseburgers and pizza until the vacay.

Why is it that the second my trainer tells me I can't eat cheeseburgers, all I can think about is Cheeseburgers??

5 weeks without one? I'm not sure I have the strength. Good thing I don't live in Seattle, that's all I've got to say.

PS: Not to fret, Seattle will be covered in another post once I finally download our pictures

*Yes, Patrick and I are a little crazy. We started an early morning bootcamp (we're waking up at 5:30 am which you know is a crazy impressive feat for Mr. Larsen!!) last week and are hoping it's gonna turn us into Grecian Gods before our Grecian vacation. Wishful thinking but at least we're trying, right!?

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip!! And that is so hilarious about the cheeseburgers... I've never been to Red Mill, but then again I'm not a cheeseburger or red meat person.

I'll call you later... love you!

ps, cannot wait to see you as a Grecian Goddess. I'm sure you will be happy about giving up the burgers once you're tanning it up in Crete.

Lisa and Mark said...

this post made me hungry. i'm now going to the kitchen at work to eat. thanks a lot.

Bekah said...

Wow- I'm starving and not all I can think about is cheeseburgers!!

libby said...

I think Red Mill was on the food network show Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. I used to live around the corner from it and I'm glad I never went, I would probably be so fat I'd have to get around on a Rascal.