Tuesday, June 2, 2009

let me just say...

cutting down on fried foods has made me realize that's all I eat. When I can't think of a single thing to eat for dinner that isn't fried, that's a bit of a problem.

In other news, apparently Patrick and I went a little overboard on our trip to Seattle and are now trying to live without going to the grocery store until our vacay in 23 days...lets see how that + no cheeseburgers lasts.

I think I need more realistic (ahem, fun) goals. To put it lightly, these suck.

2 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

Going to Greece seems like a pretty fun goal to me!

P.S. I love the new design on the blog.

Kimberley said...

haha- If Greece is the next vaca- then it will be well worth anything you are sacrificing in the mean time- stick to your honey bunches of oats and you are set!