Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ

We're taking the Taxi into Athens from the Airport and our driver goes--Michael Jackson, he's Kaput, huh?

Assuming he meant his career is becoming a dud we laughed and agreed and moved on to the next subject.

After checking into the hotel and turning on the TV, we realized OH NO Michael Jackson really did go Kaput. Tragic day for all of us.

In other news, Greece is fabulous. 10 plates of Tzatziki later, we're headed to Crete tomorrow afternoon. I'm craving the ocean more than I ever expected to. Can't wait to leap into the Aegean!!

5 comments:

B&K said...

what the... why are you blogging? Shouldn't you be vacationing??? :-) Funny story though!

Tyson and Heather said...

FUNNNNNN!!!!!!

Julie said...

I love the "kaput" and how you guys just laughed. (Not that MJ dying is funny.) I can't wait to hear how much fun you guys have had!

Shannon said...

Must have been weird to find out about it over there!

ps, I can't wait to see pictures from your fabulous trip!

Heather said...

You guys went to Greece!!! I am so jealous! I can't wait to see the pics-- and funny story about MJ. When your kids ask you if you were alive when MJ died, you can tell them this story!