Friday, June 19, 2009

Yes, I made a decision

You all know about my bathing suit drama. Yes, it's true. I ordered over 30 suits and couldn't decide for 2 months which one to keep. But when you're going to Greece, it's an important decision!

Thought you all should see the final "keepers". Thank you Daddy, I love my birthday present!! (BTW everything's from the Bloomingdale's "Private" sale. I'll just tell you now, don't go. It's DANGEROUS)
DVF Cover-up. Doubles as a top, no?
Juicy suit. I know EVERYONE has this one already, but it's honestly quite flattering to my mid-section aka my worst feature.

And, of course, you can't go to Greece without a huge straw hat!!

1 week and counting. Not that I'm excited or anything...

4 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

All so beautiful, love it all. That top cover-up definitely doubles as a top. I can see you in all of them now, perfect style and selection for you and for Greece--still soooo jealous but so happy for you, yay!

Shannon said...

I am so excited for you! I'm sure all these look fab on you and your new Grecian goddess body!

Hope you guys have an amazing trip... and can't wait to hear all about it!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I was sooo close to buying that Juicy swimsuit! Have fun in Greece.

Oh, P.S. I got my Anthropologie gift card for my bday -- and its a 5 percent discount now! 5! Boo economy!

Drew and Kat said...

I love my juicy suit, just can't go wrong...SO flattering!

And we can definitely give you some good tips for a trip to Africa! Totally worth it, expensive to get there, but when you are there you feel rich! Auh-mazing!

Enjoy your trip, jealous!