Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Family Pics

While in Hawaii, we decided to start a tradition of taking family portraits. So sad Amanda wasn't there, but I think this upcoming year we'll all finally be together! I honestly was not thrilled about everyone wearing white/denim because I think it's kind of cliche, but in the end I think everyone looks great. So I guess I should shut up :)

Here's a sampling of my personal favorites...
*Sorry for the water marks, we didn't get digital files which is totally obnoxious.








4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, your blog is updated! I love your photos. You look so beautiful. I think you could sell the family photos to a magazine.

ps, I think the white is classy.

pps, MISS you!!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

You two are simply precious. Next time you guys get couple pics, you have to get one of Patrick jumping up in the air, kicking one leg out behind him, and going into your arms, Sarah. Seriously, it would be perfect!

Honestly, tho, great pics! Now it's time for you two to get your rears over here to DC and meet our daughter!

Julie said...

Great pictures! Such cute shots of you two!

Sarah Tibbitts said...

Sarah, These photos are adorable. What a cute family! I love all of the posts of your adventures, how fun! Take care.