Sunday, October 21, 2007

Clever, aren't I?

So the other morning I went to make our lunches and realized there were only two pieces of bread left. No problem, I thought. I'll just make Patrick a sandwich and something else for me. I saw a box of macaroni and cheese and thought oh, I have plenty of time to make that for lunch--perfect! Except it seemed to take longer than usual to make it and we HAD to make the 8:30 bus...thinking on my feet, i drained the macaroni, threw it in a Tupperware with some butter and the cheese mixture and ran out the door to the bus, shaking it as I went. I have to say that was a very delicious lunch! Even if everyone on the bus was looking at me strangely the entire ride to work.

On a side note, anyone have a good financial planner? Or know of a good one? We aren't quite sure how this whole financial planning thing goes...so any advice would help!

3 comments:

becca said...

yousosmart.

Shannon said...

can we say sarah's easymac? you should write a recipe book of meals you make on the go.

Julie said...

Hey, Hey! It was fun to see you guys! Just so you know, your sister-in-law Carrie got her degree in family financial planning. You two should talk. Love y'all!!