Thursday, October 4, 2007

Go On, Rub it in

Goodby has been hiring a lot of new people lately. So to keep everyone "in the loop" they send out welcome emails every day telling us about each other. Nice, sure. But it also helps reinforce the point I've been trying to disprove. "Yes, I'm new. So yes, I don't know anything." This is mine. (slight resemblance to the chain emails most of us received at age 15)


Welcome Sarah Larsen, AAM



Where do you sit? 717 3rd Floor

Account you are working on ? Sprint Retail

Where were you before GSP? College

Where did you grow up? Laguna Beach, CA

College? Yes. Brigham Young University (BYU)

Do you have any tattoos? No

What animal do you most resemble? Beta Fish (?)

What is the last thing you bought on itunes? New Collective Soul and Maroon 5 Albums

Pet Peeve? People correcting you when they obviously know what you meant

What’s your personal dance anthem? Justin Timberlake Sexyback

Where is the quietest place you have been? At the Pompidou in Paris, there was an installation exhibit of just pure housing insulation. Your ears felt heavy from absolutely no sound coming from the room. It was incredible.

What’s the last dream you can remember? I think there was someone chasing me...

I hate it when people ask… "Do you know anyone on the show?" (Refer to Question 4)

Do you know how to break into a car? No

Cats or dogs? Neither but if I had to pick--Dogs.

What’s the best breakfast? A Las Vegas Buffet

Are you the oldest, youngest, or only child? Second Oldest of 4

2 comments:

Nat said...

I had to come look at your blog, since I just started mine, also because I was bored. I love that you posted 5 things the same day.

Nat said...

this natalia by the way