Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vacation anyone?


I realize I've been bad at telling everyone what's going on in my life. But to be fair, I have to say I feel a little embarrassed spilling the news about this one*

So without further ado...

We're going to Greece in June!! Woohooo!!!

Athens for three days, Crete for 7 (give or take a few hours)

We're so so so excited. I've always dreamed of going and now we finally get to! And now that I've got the flights, hotels, rental cars, and scuba figured out it really feels real.

Except that now we have to wait two whole months. ARRRGHHH. I don't think I can do it!!!

And yes, those who saw my gmail/facebook status last month, it's also true that we're going to Australia in October. Yes, my life is a fantasy. No, it's not normal so please don't hate us too much :) What can I say, us Cowans (+ 1 Larsen) like to travel!

In case you wanted to know, everyone but Amanda is going to Greece, but only my dad, Robert, Patrick and I are going to Australia. Poor mommy and lex :(

Since I'm going on my dream vacations this year, I only hope you're going on yours too. Let me know where you're traveling to this summer!

*I hate when people brag on their blogs. Yeah, yeah, yeah, your life is SO wonderful, barf. But you'd be mad if I didn't share too, right?

5 comments:

Jen said...

What is a blog for if it isn't for bragging? That is so exciting that you get to go on 2 great vacations this year.

Bekah said...

Ahhh!! I'm sooo excited for you and can't wait to see pictures!!!! Do you guys need rides to or from the airport at all? Let me know:-)

Kristina said...

That sounds like so much fun! Eric and I want to go to Italy and Greece...Are you taking a cruise or are you touring it on your own...Do you have a tour guide or a translator? We kind of like the cruise idea, but it seems like you'd miss out on lots because of time constraints. What are you going to do in Australia? That would be an amazing trip too! I'm excited for you!

deveney said...

even though i am beyond jealous of you, i am super happy for you and so excited to hear all about the fun trips. we are heading to orlando this weekend for 8 days with my fam, and we are doing the house boat on powell in aug for 9 days or so. not near as sweet as yous, but should still be fun! i think we kinda have to hold off on the international travel until paisley is a bit older:)

Shannon said...

Oh girl, you need to brag about this! Greece! And Crete at that! Those travel points have done you well.

I cannot wait to see pictures and hear more about it. Maybe you can go back again another time with me and Mitch someday? I'm thinking you'd be a great tour guide.