Sunday, April 5, 2009

You know you're a bad blogger when...

...you visit your friend's blog and it says "The Larsens" last update was 3 weeks ago.

Instead of talking about the important things like how fun (and fattening) it was to have Daddy and Grammie come visit two weekends ago, let's focus on the fact that it's my birthday on Tuesday!!!

I love birthdays. Especially when it's my own :) And when my besties throw me a little surprise party on the Friday night before.

AND especially when I saved my employee-made "Good for any item, no expiration" Baskin-Robbins coupon from last year's birthday to redeem for a free $40 ice-cream cake and it actually worked!! I still can't believe it.

With all that happiness, it makes it a teensy-tiny bit easier to forget that I lost my Chanel wallet on Friday after work and someone spent $500 on my credit cards at Safeway. I'm so materialistic, it's the wallet I'm sad about more than anything else. I'm trying really really hard to not think about it. Really hard.

4 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

Yay for surprise b-day parties! No thanks about your wallet and the expenditures of the thief! Not fun! Hope they can track it down!

The Andrews said...

Happy belated birthday Sarah. Sorry about your wallet that is absolutely horrible! Boo for theives!!

Tiffany said...

happy birthday baby!!!

Carrie said...

I guess you need a new Chanel for your b-day then!

Sounds like you don't have a birthday, you have a birth-month! Love it!