Thursday, April 23, 2009

You know they're gonna be ugly


When they even look fat on the Model!

In other somewhat related news, Bekah P. and I went shopping last night with my Anthro 15% off Birthday discount (sign up for their "insider" card to get it!) We got some GREAT stuff and to top it off, the store credit I'd been saving for who knows how long was worth about 5 times as much as I remembered. Always a thrilling discovery.

Plus, we topped the evening off by meeting up with the boys at CPK. Which means I have leftovers for lunch today. I love CPK but I love CPK leftovers even more!!

4 comments:

noelle regina said...

and i love anthro.
i wish it were MY birthday!

Bekah said...

Gross- why are the jeans so unflattering?! PS It was super fun yesterday, I'm wearing my new blue shirt and have gotten lots of compliments:-) Anyways- we need to do more impromptu shopping sprees and dinner dates more often!

Drew and Kat said...

It is not limited to women...so register your husband for anthro too and steal his anthro birthday card! That way you can enjoy the savings twice a year...

Shannon said...

Let me just tell you how TERRIBLE those jeans would look on me right now!